New York City, NY 10018 US” phone=”212 386 5575; 212 386 5575
Free call” fax=”FAX: 212 376 5575″ email=”firstname.lastname@example.org”]
We seek to get involved early in the design phase so that we can manage the project more efficiently, provide effective building solutions, and identify challenges early on to mitigate design changes after construction commencement.consectetur adipisicing elit sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim minim veniam ostrud exercitation.
This involves detailed pre-construction planning crucial to successful construction and on-time delivery, and allows the client and team a clear pathway to the bidding process, construction phase, and through to completion.
- Assuming responsibility for construction means, methods, sequencing and procedures
- Providing cost, quality, inventory control transparency, monitoring and reporting
- Holding on-going project meetings with client and trades to monitor job progress
- Scheduling, delivery, receipt and proper storage of all long lead systems and materials.
- Coordination with municipal authorities, governmental agencies, and utility companies
- Developing a community relations program